Spoon is a dating app concept aiming to make online dating more efficient, and fair. The concept has the following main characteristics:
1) Gender equality — the app decides who makes the first move;
2) Time efficiency — no need to put in hours of work to meet somebody;
3) Incremental steps towards a clear goal — no limbo states, no endless/goalless swiping;
4) Fairness, respect, and accountability for its users — choosing someone means you commit resources to that person, no second thoughts allowed;
5) Match exclusivity — chat with only one person at a time; no competing for one’s attention;
6) Fast and fluid interactions — chat while both users are online and active, no offline messages.
I hope you like it.
Drag and Drop an avatar over a target area that animates when in the drop zone. When released outside the target drop zone, it returns to the original location.
Uses a variable to define the target drop zone, that then triggers animations in the zone and when dropped.
See how it was made step by step in the webinar video:
drag and drop
animations on drop
This project is inspired by Vasjen Katro’s concept ‘Clubbing & Nightlife’ App ‘2Night’. It showcases how Proto.io can be used to create a beautiful parallax scrolling effect. If you’d like to find out how I achieved this effect feel free to import the project into your own account for reverse engineering.