Moodicon is a health-tracking application that tracks your mood, suggests the activities based on that mood for the whole day, and takes your feedback. The main idea is to make sure that an individual is not sitting idle doing nothing except having different thoughts in his/her mind, but to be positive, sharing thoughts on a daily basis, doing different activities to divert the mind, etc.
Spoon is a dating app concept aiming to make online dating more efficient, and fair. The concept has the following main characteristics:
1) Gender equality — the app decides who makes the first move;
2) Time efficiency — no need to put in hours of work to meet somebody;
3) Incremental steps towards a clear goal — no limbo states, no endless/goalless swiping;
4) Fairness, respect, and accountability for its users — choosing someone means you commit resources to that person, no second thoughts allowed;
5) Match exclusivity — chat with only one person at a time; no competing for one’s attention;
6) Fast and fluid interactions — chat while both users are online and active, no offline messages.
I hope you like it.