Interactive banner with video of Google TV's home page. Must click to enable key presses used on a TV focus interaction model. The menu can be navigated but is only actionable for "For You" on the home page. Switching focus to the banner will enable additional UI and pausing on left/right interactions will allow for video playback with sound. No interactions below the banner are actionable.
Tik Tok project (Part 1)
The videos in the project have been downloaded from:
Interactive TV app prototype of Hulu's home page. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard (note: mouse click to enable keys) or map to a remote control on a television screen to explore a Hulu like home screen with proto io.
Note: Must click the canvas to enable key presses, this seems to be a common restriction with most prototyping tools when building key press focus interaction models.
Spoon is a dating app concept aiming to make online dating more efficient, and fair. The concept has the following main characteristics:
1) Gender equality — the app decides who makes the first move;
2) Time efficiency — no need to put in hours of work to meet somebody;
3) Incremental steps towards a clear goal — no limbo states, no endless/goalless swiping;
4) Fairness, respect, and accountability for its users — choosing someone means you commit resources to that person, no second thoughts allowed;
5) Match exclusivity — chat with only one person at a time; no competing for one’s attention;
6) Fast and fluid interactions — chat while both users are online and active, no offline messages.
I hope you like it.