Spoon is a dating app concept aiming to make online dating more efficient, and fair. The concept has the following main characteristics:
1) Gender equality — the app decides who makes the first move;
2) Time efficiency — no need to put in hours of work to meet somebody;
3) Incremental steps towards a clear goal — no limbo states, no endless/goalless swiping;
4) Fairness, respect, and accountability for its users — choosing someone means you commit resources to that person, no second thoughts allowed;
5) Match exclusivity — chat with only one person at a time; no competing for one’s attention;
6) Fast and fluid interactions — chat while both users are online and active, no offline messages.
I hope you like it.
An as close as possible copy of the IFTTT onboarding experience.
This prototype is also made in 4 other tools (Pixate, Origami, Framer & Form) to compare the differences between them.
More info: http://medium.com/sketch-app-sources/five-app-prototyping-tools-compared-form-framer-origami-pixate-proto-io-c2acc9062c61
Original app: http://appstore.com/IFbyIFTTT
This project is inspired by Vasjen Katro’s concept ‘Clubbing & Nightlife’ App ‘2Night’. It showcases how Proto.io can be used to create a beautiful parallax scrolling effect. If you’d like to find out how I achieved this effect feel free to import the project into your own account for reverse engineering.
Designers can use their favorite design tools like Photoshop and Sketch to design the finest details of the user interface for their app. Single or multiple touch interactions can be applied on any UI element (layer) on each screen. Sophisticated animations can be created on-screen as well as screen transitions, using the powerful timeline animation features that Proto.io offers.
Re-creation of the onboarding sequence of the app "Service"
See how it was done step-by-step in the on-boarding webinar:
The app itself: