I simulated a 10 second timer that counts down from 10 to 0. This is very simple to do.
All you need to do is change the text property of the text value with a custom value and include a delay of 1 second. Then add a callback for the next number with a delay of 1 second. Repeat this until you get to the number 0. There is no need to use variables to simulate a timer.
If you are looking for someone to help you with your prototype, we are available for hire at:
Spoon is a dating app concept aiming to make online dating more efficient, and fair. The concept has the following main characteristics:
1) Gender equality — the app decides who makes the first move;
2) Time efficiency — no need to put in hours of work to meet somebody;
3) Incremental steps towards a clear goal — no limbo states, no endless/goalless swiping;
4) Fairness, respect, and accountability for its users — choosing someone means you commit resources to that person, no second thoughts allowed;
5) Match exclusivity — chat with only one person at a time; no competing for one’s attention;
6) Fast and fluid interactions — chat while both users are online and active, no offline messages.
I hope you like it.
I created a prototype of the UBER app for Android in order to demonstrate what is possible using Proto.io. This project was a massive undertaking as my goal was to simulate the user experience of what it would be like to order 4 different UBER cars in San Francisco.
I plan on doing a full "behind the scenes" article on my website about the challenges I faced along the way simulating the UBER app in Proto.io. Special thanks to the awesome team at Proto.io for all of their tireless assistance along the way!
If you are looking for an experienced Proto.io prototype engineer or are looking for tutorials and more information about Proto.io please visit my website: