I got some information from the https://www.liverpoolfc.com/team/first-team official website to create the player list for mobile devices.
The project has vertical and horizontal scrolling and a menu that slides in from the top of the screen
A prototype of the admin-panel dashboard of e-shop software, built with Proto.io’s Material Design library.
The prototype uses containers and states to create a highly interactive, single-page dashboard.
Interactive TV app prototype of Hulu's home page. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard (note: mouse click to enable keys) or map to a remote control on a television screen to explore a Hulu like home screen with proto io.
Note: Must click the canvas to enable key presses, this seems to be a common restriction with most prototyping tools when building key press focus interaction models.
Spoon is a dating app concept aiming to make online dating more efficient, and fair. The concept has the following main characteristics:
1) Gender equality — the app decides who makes the first move;
2) Time efficiency — no need to put in hours of work to meet somebody;
3) Incremental steps towards a clear goal — no limbo states, no endless/goalless swiping;
4) Fairness, respect, and accountability for its users — choosing someone means you commit resources to that person, no second thoughts allowed;
5) Match exclusivity — chat with only one person at a time; no competing for one’s attention;
6) Fast and fluid interactions — chat while both users are online and active, no offline messages.
I hope you like it.